Benefits of CHI Health Partners
A non-exclusive network, CHI Health Partners works to ensure that members experience successful payor relationships, participate in clinical initiatives and receive resources to adapt to the changing health care landscape.
- Value-based contracting: Value-based reimbursement is structured around earning incentives for achieving certain care quality goals for a given population of patients at a pre-determined cost. With a value-based payment contract, physicians and hospitals are measured - and paid - for providing better quality care with better patient outcomes. It places more focus on preventive care, to keep people healthy and prevent expensive ER visits and hospitalizations.This is the model we are moving toward with all payers we work with. Providers can select their contract participation level. Learn more.
- Streamlined physician payor contracting: Payors delegate credentialing to CHI Health Partners, so there is no need for providers to credential with payers separately. We follow NCQA guidelines for provider credentialing and applications are reviewed by our physician-led credentialing committee. Learn more.
- Care coordination: CHI Health Partners members receive access to a care coordination infrastructure focused on improving the health of patients with chronic conditions such as diabetes and high blood pressure, to help avoid expensive hospital visits. CHI Health Partners population health coaches coordinate communication among everyone involved with the patient, including hospitals, doctors, nurses, pharmacies, physical therapists, and the patient. Learn more.
- Social work services: When patients need help with problems that interfere with their health, CHI Health Partners social workers serve as extension of the health care provided in the clinic setting. Our social workers identify barriers to care, which might include financial, legal, housing, mental health, or family issues. Learn more.
- Dietitian: A registered dietitian nutritionist works withCHI Health Partners affiliated primary care clinics and population health coaches in Omaha to guide patients in choosing the right foods and living a healthy lifestyle. Learn more.
- Medication assistance programs: Some CHI Health Partners chapters offer a prescription assistance program to help physicians and their patients navigate the pharmaceutical company application process for brand-name medications. These programs are called MAP in Kearney and RxAP in Omaha. CHI Health Partners Kearney and Omaha providers and/or population health coaches can refer patients to the program, which helps patients through the initial application, reenrollment, and refill processes, and determines which pharmaceutical assistance programs a patient may qualify for based on medication, income, and insurance status. Learn more.
- Low cost, no long-term obligation and not exclusive: Providers can join CHI Health Partners and join another CIN. Submit an application.