We understand that health care providers today are under increasing pressure to do more with less. With 20+ years of experience clinically integrating providers and hospitals, managing population health, and negotiating value-based arrangements with payors, CHI Health Partners enables our participating providers access to the following services and benefits.
We offer our participating providers access to a variety of payor contract and health insurance networks and products, including participation in CHI Health Partners exclusive health insurance products.
Value-based Care Incentive Payments
- Access to Primary Care Provider care coordination payments for those PCPs who invest in care coordination resources
- Access to value-based program incentive distributions, including funding from achievements under quality incentive and shared savings programs
Population Health Technology Tools
Our participating providers have access to our population health management technology platform. This technology allows our network providers to access, understand, and analyze population health performance data to improve quality and value-based outcomes. CHI Health Partners currently provides our providers with electric tools and resources that:
- Aggregate data from multiple systems and sources, including data from health plans, clinical systems, health information exchanges, and other third-party data sources in a central location
- Provide a more holistic view of a patients health history and encounters throughout the continuum of care
- Risk stratify patient populations to aid care providers in making the clinical interventions for the patients most in need
- Identify patients with gaps in care or in the need of preventative care measures
- Support providers’ efforts to accurately code the conditions which impact a patient’s health status
- Support in managing population health, collaboration with other providers, and resources/data to support practicing evidence-based medicine.
Care Coordination Resources & Programs
CHI Health Partners offers participating providers access to a variety of care coordination programs to support value-based health care outcomes. These include resources to support patients during transitions of care, with medication assistance, and in addressing the social determinents of health.
We are delegated for credentialing and maintain the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) standards under our health plan contracts. Once credentialed by CHI Health Partners, providers can access any of our health plan contracts without undergoing any additional health plan specific credentialing requirements.
Provider Relations Support
Our Provider Relations Team provides information and educational resources to our participating providers, while serving as an escalation point with payors, helping to advocate on the behalf of providers across our network. Our provider relations team assists members with a variety of payor matters, so they can continue to focus on providing the best possible patient care.