New Provider Member Request
The ultimate goal of CHI Health Partners clinically integrated network is to achieve the Triple Aim for patients: improved health of the population, decreased per capita cost, and improved patient experience. UniNet is a legal structure with shared provider governance and has an integrated delivery system that coordinates patient care, services, and payment to maximize efficiency and value.
Health care providers that join UniNet benefit from:
- A network with 18 years of experience in clinically integrating provider and hospital groups, managing population health, and negotiating with payors.
- Streamlined payor contracting with the ability to select your participation level.
- All contracted payors delegate credentialing to CHI Health Partners; there's no need to credential with payors separately.
- Access to a care coordination infrastructure and tools focused on improving the health of patients with chronic conditions.
- Support in managing population health, collaboration with other providers, and resources/data to hep practice evidence-based medicine.
- Preserved independence through alignment, not employment.
- Value-based contracting to align reimbursement around population health, earn incentives for optimal performance, and an opportunity for shared care coordination services.
- Medication access program (available in most chapters)
- Primary source verification (available in Kearney chapter)
Please complete the application form below. If you have questions while completing this form, please call CHI Health Partners credentialing coordinators at 402-717-7241 or 402-717-7253.